We have the pleasure of inviting you to an international business seminar – Hanse Business – in Bergen, June 10th 2016.
Date: Friday June 10th 09:00 – 15:00
Place: Grand Bergen, Nedre Ole Bulls plass 1
The seminar is an opportunity to make international connections in your business sector, meet business-to-business and have a free stall to present your products/ideas in front of a large audience. We expect visitors from about 100 cities to The Hanseatic Days, so your reach would be quite extensive. You will also meet several international companies situated in the heart of Bergen and learn more about their business ideas.
The major industries in the Bergen region are seafood, oil, gas and subsea operations, shipping, research and education, and tourism. Bergen is the host of several important business clusters in Norway within these fields, and is aspiring to be known as the seafood capital of the world. Today, 40 % of the world’s salmon production is controlled from Bergen.
Program (changes may occur)
Please note, the spoken language will be English
– Chairman Ole-Eirik Lerøy, Bergen Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– Norwegian ministry of Trade and Industry, Monica Mæland“Opening speech”
– EU ambassador Helen Campbell“Trade: Connecting Europe and the World”
– Ambassador of the Netherlands Bea ten Tusscher
– Professor Frank Aarebrot, University of Bergen. “Trading networks and the making of Europe”
– Former CEO Harry Webers, Witteveen+bos: “New Hanse. Smart Cities. Smart Factories”
11:00 Short presentations
– Marine Harvest
– Andries Heidema, Mayor of Deventer
11:45 Networking and lunch
12:45 Rector Dag Rune Olsen, University of Bergen, “Knowledge-based business development”
13:15 Short presentations
– Norwegian Hull Club
14:30 Marketing Director Alf Helge Halland, Hansa Borg Brewery. “The story behind a success”
15:00 Finish the seminar with a short walk to Bryggeriet on Zachariasbryggen with a taste of great local beer products under professional guidance. Don´t miss it!
The seminar is now full. For waiting list, please contact email@example.com
For more information please contact BeritL@bergen-chamber.no.
See you in Bergen in June!